For thousands of years, Ganoderma has been considered by the Chinese to be a high-quality herbal medicine. The so-called ‘A-one Medicine’ is the best medicine which does not have any side effects. Even after using it for a long time. It can improve one’s constitution. Increase the body’s healing ability to help maintain a healthy body, and have a long life.
Coffee and caffeine effects if prolonged drinking
Have you ever wondered if coffee has positive or negative effects on your body? Because coffee effect body! Did you hear how?
You probably had. You can find a quite a few articles about that.
I can tell you from personal experience. I am a coffee drinker for more than 15 years. I was thinking to quit drinking coffee because I had some side effects. I had to drink my cup of coffee (not more than one) before 12 pm, if not I had trouble sleeping.
If I hadn’t been physical active, I couldn’t drink coffee. Because I couldn’t concentrate and sit still. As a result, caffeine affects my mood and cause physical side effects.
I am happy to have found a combination of coffee and Ganoderma. I now drink DXN coffee approximately 3.5 years and I don’t want to replace it with another. I tried others, but all side effects came back.
DXN coffee with Ganoderma eliminates bad effects of caffeine. Caffeine is a naturally occurring substance found in many plants. Also in coffee beans and tea leaves.
BUY COFFEE – no caffeine affects.
A wonder herb
Wild Ganoderma is rare and is difficult to collect. Even if someone finds it by chance, its effects are always lost because of aging. It becomes hard like leather. They may also be toxic. They are haphazard collected, so quality control is impossible.
In 1970, Mr. Yukio Naci, used, ‘Spore Separation Cultivation Method’ to successfully cultivate Ganoderma. This method was introduced in the Republic of China in 1975. Since the climate, and soil conditions are ideal, this technique has been widely adopted.
The magic effects of Ganoderma:
Ganoderma has always been shrouded with a mysterious curtain for more than a thousand years. People only know ‘‘Ganoderma can keep one young and give one a long life”. But no one had ever scientifically investigated why it is so effective. Ganoderma coffee affects your body the same.
The attentive research was done by both Chinese and foreign scholars in recent years, and the cooperative analysis and clinical experiments done by hospitals, colleges, and pharmaceutical manufacturers, its extensive efficacy has finally been discovered. It is a hemocatheresis, detoxicant, diuretic, liver protector, intestine regulator, cardiotonic, blood pressure adjustor, a cold tonic, antitussive and expectorant, a tranquilliser and anti-tumour drug.
Important components of Ganoderma:
- Organic Germanium (Ge) because: Can increase the oxygen absorbed by the blood up to 1.5 times: can promote metabolism: prevent tissue degeneration. According to the research of Dr Kazuhiko Asai, Ganoderma contains 800 – 2000 p.p.m. of germanium. This is 4-6 times more than ginseng.
- Polysaccharides: These can improve the body’s immune system, end viruses. Japanese pharmaceutical companies have refined it to medical quality and it has been approved by the Koseisho Health Department in Japan for insurance medicine.
- Its bitter taste. It is under constant study by the Japanese medical and pharmaceutical fields. The efficacy is a result of the interrelation of germanium and polysaccharides. Some plants may contain one or the other, but Ganoderma is much more effective. The combination of components is different from other plants and all the components must be preserved to ensure efficiency.
Medical principles of Ganoderma:
- The reason Ganoderma is effective is because of its basic functions. According to Dr. Shigeru Yuji’s clinical experiments.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat.
- Reduces blood sugar level; to restore pancreas functions.
- Lowers blood lipids and stabilizes red cell membrane.
- Due to Ganoderma containing Adenosine, it can lower platelet angulation, and lyses thrombi and prevent thrombogenesis.
- Improves the function of the cortex of the adrenal glands to maintain endocrine balance.
- Elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system.
- Prevents tissue cell degeneration.
- Prevents senility, maintaining a youthful constitution.
- Lowers the side effects of antihypertensive drugs.
- Prevents organ degeneration.
- Prevents allergy caused by antigens, because it inhibits the histamine releasing mast cell.
- Prevents and treats cancer and inhibits cancer cell metastasis.
- Normalizes to prevent tissue degeneration.
- Prevents sudden death of cancer patients caused by an embolism.
- Inhibits thrombogenesis and lyses thrombi on the wall of surrounding tissues and removes blockade of cancer medication, increases these drugs’ effectiveness.
- Relieves pain caused by cancer.
Is it true that Ganoderma is the savior of modem diseases and is a ‘Universal Medicine’ for all diseases?
By Yukio Naoi of Kyoto University Foodstuff Scientific Institute:
„Is Ganoderma really a universal medicine? “Let’s not talk about the diseases prevalent in history, but of modern diseases. To find the answer we have investigated its functions over and over again for thirteen years. Satisfactory results have been obtained.
The first issue is whether Ganoderma can be effective on all kinds of diseases. Our reply is ‘Yes’ because it is able to maintain the health of the modern person. For an unhealthy person, Ganoderma can affect the most feeble parts of his body. To a patient, it can root out the source of the sickness and allow recovery.
Ganoderma can change an imbalanced body to a healthy one. There is no difference among human races, ancient or modern people. Ganoderma has an effect on all. The people all over the world will get the same results.
If the patient’s constitution conforms to Ganoderma, it is as if a patient drug is achieving its highest effects. In fact, we have not found any person who obtained negative effects or inefficient results.